[Support request] How can I use user_email wordpress field in the users ultra user profile?

Support Forums Forums Pro Support How can I use user_email wordpress field in the users ultra user profile?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Users Ultra Support 2 6 days, 2 hours ago. This post has been viewed 61 times

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

yaros

Spain

0 Likes

I would like to use user_email, from wordpress user data, instead of users ultra email metafield, in users ultra user profile. Is it possible?
      Thank you!

Hello Yaros,

Thank you for your email,

Actually, UU uses the same email address WP uses. So.. the login information is stored in the wp_users table.

Does that answer your question?

Let me now
      Cheers

yaros

Spain

0 Likes

That’s true, I mean, I would like to display the email field in the user profile. Is that possible?
        When I create the email field in users ultra fields section the only meta key I get is ms_email, and that stores an email in a different database table, not in wp_users table.

Thank you

yaros

Spain

0 Likes

Hello, I still have this problem not resolved. I need a user email to be displayed in the user’s profile. I can’t find the meta user_email in the list of metas, when I create a custom field.
          How can i do id?

Thank you!

Hello Yaros,

Did you try this example out ?

[usersultra_user_custom_meta_info fields_list='user_email:User Email' within_widget='yes']

I’m checking this tutorial http://doc.usersultra.com/custom-profile-fields/

Let me now if that helps.

yaros

Spain

0 Likes

It works this way: [usersultra_user_custom_meta_info user_id='157' fields_list='user_email:User Email' within_widget='yes']

If I configure the ID. That means that user_email meta is recognized by the plugin, but it’s not in the list of allowed metas in the fields configuration. I would like it to be displayed en the users profile page.

Please Help!

Attachments:
            1. usersultra

usersultra.png

2. usersultra2

usersultra2.png

Can you please try this?

[usersultra_user_custom_meta_info fields_list='user_email:Email' within_widget='yes'] Don’t use the user_id.

Let me know if that helps

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.