[Support request] Specific List of Users needed

Support Forums Forums Pro Support Specific List of Users needed

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Users Ultra Support 2 4 months ago. This post has been viewed 90 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

creader

United States

0 Likes

Hello,

Love your plugin but I’m running into a problem with the featured users list shortcode. Here is the code I’m using on my page:

[usersultra_users_featured users_list='38,41,45' optional_fields_to_display='none']

No matter what order I place the user IDs in, the front-end list display will always list the users in descending order form most recent signup to oldest signup (45,41,38). I’m trying to utilize this shortcode as a ranking display to list users based on points gained from an in-person exercise. Is this possible, or will I need to repeat the shortcode over and over again for each individual user and manually place them in the order I want?

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Please check this link http://doc.usersultra.com/members-directory/. You will need the sort_by and list_order options.

as for this

I’m trying to utilize this shortcode as a ranking display to list users based on points gained from an in-person exercise.

How are the points stored? Please elaborate this requirement a little bit better so we can give you some ideas.

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.